Saturday, January 24, 2015

Learn Scrivener fast contains five different modules, all of them jam packed with information. I was expecting a basic “click this button to get this result” type of a course, but Joseph Michael has over delivered. Lucky me!
Depending on what version of the course you pay for, you can have all these modules or just the basics. Most people opt for the whole enchilada because it’s very affordable. Normally I don’t like it when courses break up their modules like this and increase the cost as they add content, because it feels like they’re just trying to get you to spend more money. But the basic package is already a fully fleshed out course itself, so you’re not actually missing out on anything. This also helps the people who just want to learn how to use Scrivener, and don’t care about blogging or ebooks. They’re not having to pay for a part of the course they can’t use. So in this case, I say it works out for the best.

FB-Screenshot-4
Some other highlights:
*There’s a one year money back guarantee. If you use the course and decide you don’t like it or it doesn’t work for you, then you get a full refund, no questions asked.
*You pay a one time fee, and then you’re a member for life. I hate it when I buy a course and then two weeks later the upgraded version of the course comes out. I always feel like I have missed out. Joe’s continuing to add to the course, and once you’re a member, you’re in for life. That’s quickly becoming an important consideration for me when I buy online courses.
*there’s a ton of bonuses and extras that complement the modules, things like backgrounds and templates. It’s hardly needed, but for some reason I always do a little happy dance when my online courses come with extra goodies. I guess everyone like more stuff, huh?
*It’s at a very low price right now. He could be charging double or triple the cost, and I still would feel like the money was worth it, so if you buy the course now, you’re getting in on the ground level. As he adds more content, the price is bound to go up, so check out it now if you’re interested.
So, that’s my take on this new course. I was really happy I found something to finally show me the ropes with Scrivener, and a course that has so much more to offer as well.
If you’re interested, go ahead and click the link to find out more.
That’s an affiliate link, so if that sort of thing bothers you, just open a new window and go to the site on your own. I don’t know Joseph Michael personally, I just really like his course and thought other people would as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment